Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thank You!


I thought of making a list of the things that I am thankful for; this list is not EXHAUSTIVE, but it helps me to have a worshipful thanksgiving.




The ABC's : I AM THANKFUL FOR:

A. Angels (Baseball)
B. Basketball: The Lakers
C. Cael Athanasius, my son and funniest baby around. A Great Blessing!
D. Decree of God
E. Eternal Life
F. Friends: Their Love and encouragement
G. Grace Community Church
H. Our Bible Study; Hillside, the best ever.
I. Imputation
J. Jesus, the Lamb of God
K. Kenosis
L. The Lawler Family: Melissa's parents and sisters
M. Melissa, my wife, my best friend and helpmeet. A Great Blessing!
N. Nature: That we see everyday
O. Organic Milk
P. The Pidal Family: My extended Family
Q. Quiet Times with the Lord
R. Radiohead's Music
S. Salvation; the fact that God chose me before salvation and that I am not longer an enemy of God.
T. The Master's Seminary:how much God has challenged me through that endeavor.
U. USA: For living in a Country where we are able to worship God freely.
V. Vitamins and Veggies
W. Weyerhaeuser: My job and God's provision
X. X-Mas and Xylophones
Y. Yogurt: my favorite snack
Z. Zucchini: my favorite vegetable

No comments:

Post a Comment