Thursday, November 29, 2007

Please Pray for my Dad

Last night I got a call at around 9:20 PM from my mom telling me that she was with my dad at the hospital because he had some chest pains. He ended up having a heart attack and going into surgery to have a procedure done that will clean his obstructed arteries. He is doing well now, but please pray for his recovery. I was reminded last night of God's sovereignty and his fatherly care for my own dad. As I was talking to my mom and brothers, we were all reminded that God cares a lot more for my dad than I ever would and that he is using this to sanctify him further.
So please pray for him, his name is Ruben.
I will keep you abreast of the latest.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I will surely pray for your dad and your family. All I want to tell you is this,

    "This is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

    As you said, we cannot imagine the love of God for us, His adopted children, but that is our hope...I pray that God grant you and your family with peace through the knowledge of His love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eduardo,

    Thanks so much for your faithfulness in praying for us and the reminder of God's love for us.

    ReplyDelete