Saturday, October 27, 2007

Daylight's savings time? No, at least not for a week



Usually, I have my Wonderful MAC computer rule my life. It tells me what to do, since I have programmed the calendar to tell me what is going on in my life.
But it failed me. I downloaded a program to go with my iCal to remind me when Daylight's saving time starts and ends. So being the computer dependent person that I am I proceeded to make an annoncement at Bible study about making sure to set our clocks an hour back for this sunday. I was met by astonished looks as they proceeded to tell me that "fall back" was going to take place on November 4th; I could not believe that my MAC was wrong. When I got home I did some research and found out that our President had changed the date one week, so my Mac was not completely wrong, it was outdated.
Here is the website.
I still love my Mac and like it better than all other computers combined.

gap

No comments:

Post a Comment