Monday, September 24, 2007

Simple Pleasures: Iced Tea



It was the summer of 1999 when my friend Scott Potratz introduced me to his ICED TEA maker, named Mr. Coffee.
Since then, I have become an ICED TEA connoisseur. I started to mix different tea flavors and I have tried almost all kinds of iced tea in my quest of attempting to find the best blend.
I do not like passion fruit iced tea, since "passion fruits" do not exist. I do not like sweet iced tea, since cold tea was meant to be drank cold and unsweetened.
I do like regular black tea with 33.3 percent of Bigelow peach tea. (33.3 percent would be because I usually mix 6 tea bags, 4-black and 2-peach).
There is a myth out there, that tea is for ladies and coffee is for men, maybe so. But this man likes tea and more than anything ICED TEA.

gap

2 comments:

  1. What? I thought we had a hot tea bond. Guess not. Hot tea is better than cold tea...with milk. You should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried it... I like it, but I like Iced Tea a lot.

    ReplyDelete