Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's time to Restart this thing...


Hi all. I have been away for the last few months and a LOT has happened.
I started my last semester of School, even though I am only taking 2 classes, it has been one of the hardest semesters ever. So I was not posting because I honesly had no time. All of that changed last week when I was laid off work.
Now, I figure, that I have more time to post my thoughts, things that I am learning, and even funny things that I have seen.
You can be praying for us, I am in need of a job, but one that will be flexible with my school schedule and my schedule this summer. I will be going to Spain twice, once to teach and once to lead a STM (Short Term Mission's Trip).
I will try to keep you updated on how we are doing...

Thanks for reading,

gap

1 comment:

  1. Continuamente orando por vos. Estare checkeando tu blog, me gusta lo que escribis, y es motivador ver lo que el Señor esta haciendo en tu vida.
    Con todo mi cariño

    ReplyDelete