Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's been DRY for a LONG TIME!!!!


Hi all... I know that most of you have stopped reading, except for my wife. I was encouraged to keep going.
A LOT has happened since the last time I posted. I was still in summer school mode, but now I am in full FALL semester mode.
This summer was very busy, I took two summer school classes, work was crazy, my territory increased exponentially.
After summer school, I was privileged on going to Spain and Scotland to check out some future ministry opportunities. I was shocked on how the Lord blessed my trip there. I preached in Spanish for the first time ever! Yes, though I speak Spanish, it is quite different to attempt to preach, since all of my theological training has been in English; but the Lord gave me the words necessary to communicate his message.
After my time in Spain, I spent 10 days in Scotland visiting with Carrubbers Christian Centre, a church that is a light in such a dark city. I also preached there, the message was the Life of Abijah, interesting fellow. Also, I was able to help with evangelism and playing music at their coffee shop called Room 65.
I was so humbled by my time in Europe, but I really missed my wife and child. It was very hard not to come home at night and not being able to debrief with Melissa. It was hard also to not hold Cael and see his progress in walking.
Overall, my summer was busy, but the Lord has given us a desire to pursue ministry overseas. If you think about it please pray for us. Pray that God will make our desire a reality so that we would be able to serve him.

Thanks for Reading...

~gap

2 comments: