Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Facebook, part deux

I almost forgot to mention this little deuce about Facebook.
In fact, just by looking at Chase Sears, it reminding me of mentioning this.

The status update Bar.
At the risk of sounding heartless I will only say, "Why?"
If we all truly cared what you are doing 100% of the time, we would be living together.
I do not need to know that you are "watching TV," nor that you "have not gotten enough sleep," or that you are "feeling tired." Honestly, if something truly important happens in your life, then BY ALL MEANS post it. However, if you just want attention, tell me so.

Gus is... SEEKING ATTENTION FROM YOU

2 comments:

  1. But, how do you REALLY feel, Gus? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, (not sure which one, I know several)

    if you are who I think you are, then you are in full agreement with me, so I take your smiley face as meaning: "I am glad that you wrote something that I should have written." :)

    ReplyDelete