Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Love One Another


Hillside is the name of our Bible study. We meet in Shadow Hills, CA about 5 miles away from our Church. I have been shepherding that study for the last three years and going there since 2003 when it merged with another study.
For the last 3 years we have taught through Colossians, James, and this year we have been going through the One Another's. This has been one of the hardest things that I have ever done while at that bible study. Teaching every-week on something that I fail at a lot has been convicting, because these one anothers have stared at me for weeks before I preached them.
This week wont be any different, I will be doing my last sermon on Romans 12:9-13, Love One Another. Needless to say, even reading the passage will be most convicting to us.
Please pray for me as I continue to prepare this message in the midst of term papers and finals next week.
I will keep you posted,

gap

No comments:

Post a Comment