Monday, January 21, 2008

Proverbs

It seems like every language in the world has its sayings. In fact, there are websites devoted to sayings and proverbs.
This year I have decided to start reading proverbs to Cael. Yes, I know he is only 7 months old, but being that proverbs was written by Solomon and they were written for his son, I thought I could start now reading them to Cael.
Also we are doing a series on the proverbs at Bible Study. We started off with Proverbs 15.20, "He who neglects discipline despises himself, But he who listens to reproof acquires understanding."
I am excited to see how God will bless our study and also to see how Cael will be blest in the future by the teachings in Proverbs.

ps. It is good to be back.

1 comment:

  1. it is good to be back! i am very excited about this study in proverbs...it is an excellent book.

    ReplyDelete